Check out this beautiful 2017 Everglades 295 CC powered with twin Yamaha 300's with only 365 hours of use! Fresh engine services and a detail! This boat is very nice and has been kept in a premium dry storage facilty by the original owner! Originally custom ordered with a very extensive custom Simrad Electronics package, this boat is ready for some serious offshore fishing.
The Custom Electronics System are as listed below:
- Radio: ICOM M605 VHF Radio with AIS, GPS Antenna, Standard Microphone
- VHF Antenna: Comrod AV60BI8 8ft Marine VHF Antenna (125mph wind rating)
- Sounder: Simrad S5100 Sounder with CHIRP (Up to 3kw depending on transducer)
- Transducer: Airmar CM599LHW Wide-beam Chirp-ready Cavity Mount 3kw, fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. Flush to hull, cavity mounted.
- Displays: Simrad NSS 16, and Simrad NSS 9 EVO3 Multifunction Displays, Navionics Platinum Plus Chip
- Radar: Simrad HALO-3 Open Array Radar System
- Entertainment: Simrad WM-3 Sirius/XM Weather and Radio Module
- Sea Surface Temperature: SI-TEX SST-110 Sea Surface Temperature System with Airmar HT-200 Bronse N2K Temperature Sensor
- Other: Navico NEP-2 Expansion Box
- Batteries: Three West Marine Group-31 Batteries, Replaced in 2021
Factory Upgrades are listed below:
- Navy Blue Hull w/Underside Hardtop to Match
- Bow Seating Area Coming Bolster
- Cockpit Cover and Console Cover
- Forward Console Seat Cover and Leanpost Cover
- 3 Sided Weather Enclosure
- Outrigger Quick Cam Cleats
- Docking Lights and Hardtop Spotlight
- Side Utility Door
- Underwater Lights
This boat looks great and is ready for her next owner. Priced right at $229,900, this boat is a deal. The trailer in the photos is NOT INCLUDED but can be purchased seperately if needed. Call Travis Royall today at 850-687-1776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get this bad boy today!!!
Value Your Trade
Get An Offer On Your Boat
Apply For Financing
Vessel ID# C41686 Last Updated: 01-30-2024 19-45-03
* Please note that the stated hours have not been verified. Please confirm with your sales consultant.